DIX HILLS & NEAR BY KOSHER FOODS & DINING ESTABLISHMENTS – AND MORE!
We are most fortunate as a community to have many kosher food options—and keeping kosher has never been easier than today!
Kosher food providers today tend to cluster and are more often part of supermarkets as well! Within a few minutes of Dix Hills are a wealth of Kosher food establishments and restaurants. This list does change frequently and always check to make certain that the establishment has a correct Kosher certificate.
Baked Goods/Kosher Take Out/Kosher Meats.
- ShopRite in Country Pointed Plainview, under Kaf-K supervision, has:
- a full wonderful take out and deli department,
- a full kosher butcher department and
- a full bakery (note that baked good baked on premises are dairy—they have parev baked goods brought in) and all breads baked on premises are parev.
- ShopRite in Commack (opposite Costco) has a small department of fresh Kosher meats and parev cakes available in their Kosher section.
Also well worth the 20 minute drive to Great Neck for two fully Kosher supermarkets that include fabulous take-out foods, fresh Kosher meats, full kosher bakery and parev goods.
- Shop Delight – 4 Welwyn Road (by the train station) Supervised by the Vaad of Queens
- Everfresh Supermarket – 533 Middle Neck Road Supervised by the Vaad of Queens
Also, 25 minutes away on Main Street in Queens is Supersol – and next to Supersol are the following (each Supervised by the Vaad of Queens)
- Soy Sauce (Kosher Chines take out)
- Queens Pita (Full Kosher bakery)
- Naomi’a Kosher Pizza/Falafel
Other local Kosher restaurants:
- Colbeh – amazing Persian and American Dishes—Supervised by the Vaad of Queens
Roslyn: One The Intervale
Great Neck: 75 North Station Plaza
- Ben’s – supervised by local conservative Rabbis—
7791 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury
- Pastrami & Friends—supervised by Rabbi William Berman –
110 A Commack Road, Commack
Following is a list of many of the amazing Kosher Establishments in nearby Great Neck – Enjoy!!!!